[tech] New Cameras in UCC

Alex Dawson alex.dawson at uwa.edu.au
Wed May 6 09:48:47 WST 2009

Can we also have it opened up to UCC members anywhere, instead of just
the clubroom? It's nice to be able to see who is in there before
making the trek in.

Of course, since we're requiring UCC login, it should be HTTPS ..
maybe some form of nifty single signon, or failing that, just use a
free certificate from www.ipsca.com (only free for
www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au , not .asn.au)

--
Alex Dawson