[tech] projects bench computer

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Oct 27 19:15:56 WST 2009

Bob wrote:
> In other news...
>
> Given its origins, it is being called coblet.

Great to hear.

<...>
> I'm going to load it up with a couple of progs like eagle cad, and AVR
> studio - if anyone can recommend some other good free software that
> would be great.

I have some windows tools for Cygnal parts that need a little serial JTAG
device for debugging. I can bring a devel board for playing and the JTAG
dongle but can't leave the dongle. If anyone wanted to use Cygnal parts I
could see if there is a USB JTAG device from Cygnal (proprietary protocol
unfortunately).

Harry