[tech] Curdane

mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 25 17:09:19 WST 2009

I have a spare 17 here that i was just about to throw in the skip...
It has a pink screen, Its probably just the cable, But it goes inside
the screen and dont have time to repair it (broken wire most likely)
its a LCD and happy to donate it to UCC if someone wants to open it up
and repair.

Quoting bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au: