[tech] Half Height Rack

Matt Didcoe mattman at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 20:38:48 WST 2010

Thanks to Bob, Rufus, Frenchie and Tearles for getting this dealt with -
much appreciated. I'll be bringing in the rails for the PE2650 that's on the
bench so that can be racked up and put to use. Might check with Jacques as
well as to whether troppo has/had rails.

- Matt [MRD]

--
Matt Didcoe
President - University Computer Club