[tech] RSS Feed for Meeting Minutes

James French frenchie at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 12 23:31:30 WST 2010

I was a bit bored this evening so I hacked together an RSS feed for
the minutes. It's currently available at:

 http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/minutes/minutes.xml

The script that generates it runs as the planet ucc user on mooneye.
It picks the fifteen most recently modified files with a .txt
extension in /services/http/infobase/minutes and adds their contents
to the feed. It will pick up files that have been modified after the
fact and given the minutes shouldn't really change without committee
approval, I feel this is a feature and not a bug.

Haven't yet braved the crack that is Doctype grahame so it's not yet
available as a published alternate on the minutes webpages.

F.

Ps. the code that generates this is available in git.