[tech] Ubiquiti product demonstration night at UCC

Mitch Kelly mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 9 17:48:13 WST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Rob from freenet-antennas.com.au will be doing a presentation on Ubiquiti
products on the 26th February in the Cameron hall loft from 6:00PM till
8:00PM. Everyone is welcome but I do ask you RSVP to the event so we are
able to confirm numbers and organize space for it.

Some products on display and demonstration are:

Nanostation

Routerstation/RS Pro

Nanostation LoCo

Bullett Radios

Antennas

And many more.

Pizza will be eaten after the presentation, Most likely Broadway pizza,
Please bring $10 for Pizza if you wish to eat.

Hope to see you all there.

RSVP to mitch at ucc.asn.au

Mitch Kelly

UCC Wheel Member