[tech] 4x Sunfire v20z's from FAHSS

James French frenchie at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 22:03:52 WST 2010

After a few hours of fiddling this afternoon, the closest I actually
got was half an install before it crapped out on a corrupted file. I'm
thinking I'll just lug it across campus to the office and do a
net-install there. Think the problems in installing are probably be
argument enough against running AD at this stage.

F.