[tech] Lorenzo

Mitch Kelly mitch at ucc.asn.au
Thu May 6 19:18:42 WST 2010

Looks like someone forgot to wr mem :P

-----Original Message-----
From: tech-bounces at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au [mailto:tech-bounces at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au]
On Behalf Of Bob Adamson
Sent: Thursday, 6 May 2010 7:03 PM
To: tech at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Subject: [tech] Lorenzo

Hi all,

The source of this evenings downtime was Lorenzo - it essentially forgot
its entire config and caused us to lose our uplink, amongst other things.
We figured it would be quicker and easier to finish moving everything onto
Coconut than to fiddle with Lorenzo. Lorenzo is now switched off, with
nothing plugged into it.

Bob Adamson
UCC Treasurer

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |