[tech] Lorenzo

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu May 6 19:22:11 WST 2010

To give a serious answer to a stupid comment:
No, Lorenzo even forgot its own name, the names of every port, and thought
that every port was on vlan 1. Somehow I find it hard to believe there
hasn't been a write since we acquired it.

Bob Adamson
UCC Treasurer

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |