[tech] Upcoming projects

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:59:37 WST 2010

> That's where we're at right now - I'm sure there's some projects going
> on in the background that I've missed, but needless to say that
> progress is being made around the club.
>
> If you've got something you'd like to do, let us know and we'll see
> what we can do to make it happen!

Another thing that'll be going on during semester break is preparation
for the UCC prog::comp 2010. If you're interested in programming,
setting up websites, technical documentation, security, dealing with
people or anything else that might be useful in running a programming
competition, I'd love to hear from you!

[DJA]