[tech] Catfish

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 19:20:52 WST 2011

Catfish is having some strange software issues at the moment; when a
domain user logs in they just get a blank screen after a ~5 minute wait,
but local users can log in fine. I've had a bit of a play with it to no
avail, and system restore isn't working. I think the easiest course of
action would be to reinstall Windows, but I don't have the time to play.

Bob Adamson
UCC President

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |