[tech] Post Rack Switch Status Update

Matt Didcoe matt at didcoe.id.au
Sun Jun 26 07:45:30 WST 2011

Some of the management interfaces are also yet to be plugged in, this will be fixed in the next day or two.

I'd add my thanks to those who came in and helped out today, it certainly looks a hell of a lot better in the machine room at the moment. There will be hell to pay if anyone messes it up :P

Cheers,
[MRD]

--
Matt Didcoe