[tech] New Mermaid

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:13:22 WST 2011

Alternatively, I have a friend (covox) with a Bongo account. Shipping
from Bongo is about $30/box iirc, so that plus whatever it costs to
ship from the store to Connecticut (I think?).

I other people are buying things from the US, you can also amortize
the $30 a bit, because they'll pack multiple orders in the same box.

-Patrick