[tech] Potential club LCD TV purchase

Andrew Gozzard gozzarda at ucc.asn.au
Sun Nov 10 18:49:59 WST 2013

The idea was not initially mine, though I think it a good one. The idea is more that when we next replace the projector, we should strongly consider getting a monitor instead. I raised it when I did simply to maybe make use of the good deal on that 40 inch screen.

Current thinking is that we should put more time and thought into the purchase and be willing to spend more to get something bigger and better when the time comes.

The idea is indeed to replace the projector (for use in the clubroom at least, can't beat the projector for large screen portability). The screen would likely go on top of the shelving where the projector is currently aimed.

Open to suggestions for other screens we could get. Alternatively a decent projector.

Gozz