[tech] Minutes of Wheel/Tech Meeting 2014-05-09

Sam Moore matches at ucc.asn.au
Sat May 10 01:08:33 WST 2014

On 10/05/14 00:17, James Andrewartha wrote:
> On Fri, 9 May 2014, matches at ucc.asn.au wrote:
>>           - Mooneye IS the webserver (ucc.asn.au) contrary to popular
>> belief
>
> Technically yes, actually no:
>
> motsugo:~> telnet ucc.asn.au 80
> Trying 130.95.13.9...
> Connected to ucc.asn.au.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> GET / HTTP/1.0
> Host: ucc.asn.au
>
> HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
> Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 13:59:02 GMT
> Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
> Location: http://www.ucc.asn.au/
> Vary: Accept-Encoding
>
> motsugo:~> host www.ucc.asn.au
> www.ucc.asn.au is an alias for mantis.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au.
> mantis.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au has address 130.95.13.23

Sorry, we know mantis is www.ucc.asn.au, and mooneye redirecting to it
was stated in the meeting.

Mooneye does have the wiki on it, which is far more useful than the main
website. It still doesn't have a wiki page.

If anyone wants to get rid of mantis I'm not going to stop them.

There are more important things, people reading this thread should read
[TRS]'s full email instead of just the bit I quoted.

[SZM]