[tech] IMPORTANT: Power shut down (fwd)

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Tue Dec 8 18:55:33 AWST 2015

There will be another Power Outage at the Student Guild Thursday night. We
have been asked to shut everything down at 6.30PM.

I'll be at UCC Thursday night, so will be there toi shut everything down.
I will try to stay around Uni for long enough to bring stuff back up, but
failing that I will be around uni Briefly on Friday morning and will get
what I can working again.

People helping (either there on the night or remotely) will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Mitchell Pomery

2015 President