[tech] Mice

ryan hall ryan_hall1234 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:30:53 AWST 2016

My personal recommendation would be the Gigabyte XM300’s.
Their style is a lot more universal, and doesn’t force members to use one particular type of grip. Along with being much more friendly to ambidextrous.

The Logitech’s, while decent mice, feel like they’re loaded with too many buttons. Keeping in mind that both sensitivity and mouse bindings aren’t saved between profiles, so none of our members actually used half of the features.

The Ventus is high up there as well, seems about as good or better than the Gigabyte’s. The hand-grill is a really useful feature for those of us that suffer from sweaty-palms when gaming, my main concern being the sheer amount of gunk that would accumulate in them. (our keyboards are a good example)

Personally, not a fan of suuuper cheap mice, the club isn’t exactly known for being gentle with it’s equipment, and something made for basic web browsing is probably just going to bring complaints. That’s my 2c at least.

Cheers,

Hantale, [HTL]