[tech] Mice

James Cox james at cox.cx
Sun Aug 7 17:22:38 AWST 2016

As far as cheap mouses go; I like these Dells for being cheap (due to
ubiquity), well made, and reasonably featureful (dpi on the fly, 6 butans,
laser sensor.)

http://www.newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826675030&ignorebbr=1

$12 each ex GST, $10 shipping for one and $12 shipping for 2 or more. (All
prices in AUD)

[RME]~Coxy