[tech] Merlo/Dispense broken

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 29 09:04:38 AWST 2016

Merlo is now back up, with two new disks. I got lucky and one of the disks
worked long enough for me to sync the raid from, so didn't have to rebuild
it from backups.

Door, snack and mifare all work. The serial console in the corridor isn't
working; I couldn't remember which serial port it was plugged in to, and
it doesn't seem to work in either port anyway.

Committee: please reimburse me $150 for the disks.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |