[tech] Linux SOE on Pinball & New Graphics Card Needed

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Feb 27 20:45:55 AWST 2016

Actually the best graphics card to get would be this one because it has
a ball bearing fan:
http://www.msy.com.au/waonline/new-products/15720-asus-turbo-gtx960-oc-2gd5-2g-gtx-960-turbo-oc-pci-e-vga-card.html

It is slightly more expensive but the price difference is definitely worth
it. Alas, we'll have to look elsewhere for it because it's out of stock in
WA.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |