[tech] Motsugo disk replacement tonight

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 14:13:32 AWST 2017

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in coming along to learn how to replace a disk in
motsugo (without turning it off), come along to the clubroom tonight
around 7. If you show up you will get a crash course in Linux software
raid and the basics of LVM. I strongly suggest any wheel members who have
not done this before to come along, though all are welcome.

Also, Monday night hacking night usually starts with a visit to the pub -
come to Varsity at 5:40 if you're keen.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |