[tech] RESCHEDULED: Tech/wheel cleanup now on Sunday 2018/06/24

Felix von Perger frekk at ucc.asn.au
Wed Jun 13 12:42:18 AWST 2018

Dear wheel and tech subscribers,

There has been some confusion relating to the date of the June
SOC/Tenancy busybee, and as a result the tech cleanup was incorrectly
scheduled at the same time.

As a result it is being rescheduled to Sunday 24th June 2018
(2018-06-24), one day later than the original plan, staring at 11:00 in
the clubroom. Pizza will be provided for lunch at around 13.00.

The Tenancy busybee will take place the day before, so things may be
somewhat cleaner than they would have according to the original plan.

Door members are being requested to attend the Tenancy busybee on
Saturday and are not expected to attend the tech cleanup on Sunday. If
you are both a door and wheel member and wish to attend the tech cleanup
instead, you must send apologies for the Tenancy busybee in order to
avoid penalty as a door member.

Apologies for the inconvenience and the committee looks forward to
seeing you there.

Best regards,

Felix von Perger
UCC Secretary 2018