[ucc-announce] UCC Lan

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:39:01 +0800 (WST)

Yes, UCC Lan is on again! It starts Saturday 9th June at 3pm and goes
until 12 noon Sunday 10th June. Some of the games that will be played
include Counter-Strike, Serious Sam and Tribes 2. You'll need to BYO
computer (with a network card), headphones and cat 5 cable (we can
probably scrounge up some cat 5 if you don't have any). So I can get an
indication of numbers, email [email protected] if you'll be coming along.

Where: Cameron Hall loft (above the clubroom)
Entry: Free for UCC members
       $5 for non-members (bring your friends)
Enquiries: [email protected]

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au