[ucc-announce] UCC Lan

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:57:43 +0800 (WST)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, James Andrewartha wrote:

> Yes, UCC Lan is on again! It starts Saturday 9th June at 3pm and goes
> until 12 noon Sunday 10th June. Some of the games that will be played

Stupid me - I re-used the previous announcement and forgot to change the
dates. The real dates are

3pm Sat 4th August - 12 noon Sun 5th August

ie this weekend. My apologies for this mistake.

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au