[ucc-announce] Cleanup this Saturday

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Wed Aug 6 06:46:21 2003

Yes, UCC is looking like a pigsty, so it must be time for a cleanup.

Time: 1pm
Date: Saturday 9th August
Place: UCC
Bribe: Free pizza after if you helped
Who should come: Door members, anyone else who spends time in UCC

This will be a general cleanup, and we'll also put the new rack into the
machine room (so there will be some downtime of core machines). In the
evening we'll also be putting more disk into morwong to make /home bigger.

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |