[ucc-announce] UCC Programming Competition

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Tue Aug 12 11:03:51 2003

Enjoy programming? Want to compete for great prizes? Then come to the
University Computer Club's programming competition. There are quite a few
challenges to attempt, from graphics and games to audio, AI and
algorithms, with a wide variety of difficulty levels. We have several
prizes to win, including one for obfuscation.

You can program in your choice of languages, as long as it runs on a UCC
computer. We have C, C++, Objective C, Java, Python, Perl, Haskell, Lisp,
assembly, Pascal, Fortran, ECMAScript, among others. Entry is free for
members; if you're not a member, it only costs $5 to join for the rest of
the year.

When: 4pm Saturday 16 August until 12pm the next day
Where: UCC, Cameron Hall (above the tav)

Don't forget you'll be able to get coke from out net-connected Coke
machine, and we'll be selling Red Bull as well to help you get through the
whole 20 hours.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

James Andrewartha

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |