[ucc-announce] The "I Can't Believe it's Not Winter" Sleepover

Chas Stan-Bishop [email protected]
Tue Nov 18 06:02:33 2003

Hello Everyone,

Well, as some of you will have heard, things have gone haywire at UCC at
a very bad time for us (nasty hacker type person). The result of this is
that UCC email accounts will be non-functionlal for an unknown length of
time.

So, I will be creating a very dodgey, very temporary website for the sole
purpose of making announcements about the Sleepover. I would appreciate it
if people who read this message could help spread this information amongst
those who do not get a chance to read their email before UCC goes down
again.

As an update on progress, we are still aiming for this Saturday
night. Risk management plan has been submitted and we are waiting on word
from the relevent authorities. Cross fingers everyone.

If we can make Saturday, sincere apologies to those who have said they
cannot make that date. Unfortunately, Saturday is by far the best time to
hold it at the moment.

Thanks,
Chas.