[ucc-announce] Cameron Hall Sleepover Reminder

Chas Stan-Bishop [email protected]
Fri Sep 26 05:37:20 2003

Greetings Everyone,

Just a reminder that the Sleepover is TOMORROW NIGHT (Saturday 27th),
starting at 7pm. I hope to see everyone there.

Also, if any of you happen to have relatively recent (read: decent) PC's
that you are _not_ currently planning on bringing to the LAN, it would be
nice if we had a few PC's available for use by people not fortunate enough
to have their own.

Since this would require
a) enough trust to let random people use said PC unsupervised
b) the installation of games and
c) the effort of transporting a PC without any reward
I'm not actually expecting any responses. Can't hurt to ask though,
right? ;)

Anyway, see you all tomorrow.
Chas.