[ucc-announce] announcing... UCC Webpage Cleanup Week

Davyd [email protected]
Sun Feb 8 10:59:00 2004

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Attention UCC Members,

Soon, there will new freshers, and if there are new freshers, they will
browse the webpages. This means the webpages need some lovin'.

People, start browing the webpages (www.ucc.asn.au for the uninitiated),
locate dead links (I'm sure there's a few) and out of date information.

Report your finds to [email protected]. If you're feeling really
nice, send a patch (the files to patch against are in /services/http/)

I would really love to get the web pages up to date before O'day.
--Davyd Madeley

NB. Please no rants about moving UCC to a CMS. I have a plan to play
with MySource (Matrix?) and consider a miagration, but that's a project
for the middle of the year.

--=20
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature