[ucc-announce] Cleanup and O-Day stall helpers

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Mon Feb 16 14:57:03 2004

There will be a cleanup of UCC this Sunday (22 Feb) starting at 1pm. This
is to get the room nice and clean for O-Day.

Also, we need people to work on the O-Day stall (O-Day being Fri 27 Feb),
from 10am until about 3pm, and also people to help set up in the morning
(from 8:30am). If you can help with either of these please email me with
the hours you can do so I can set up a roster.

Thanks,

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |