[ucc-announce] UCC LAN on this weekend

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Fri Mar 26 07:12:00 2004

Yes, UCC LAN is on again, this weekend. Starting at 3pm Saturday and going
until sometime Sunday morning, it's many hours of killing each other in
Battlefield: Vietnam, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Enenemy Territory. BYO
computer, cat5 cable, headpones, etc. Prices are the same as before: Free
for members, $5 for non-members (bring your friends). Apologies for the
late notice, we only got the night pass yesterday afternoon.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |