[ucc-announce] can someone set up a flirt screen?

Micenkio at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au Micenkio at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 30 18:47:31 WST 2007

Ok guys, I'm having a party on the 11th of May, and am looking to set
up a flirt screen (you know the thing where people text a number and
itll show up on the screen?). Unfortunately i dont know how,
obviously, and if anyone wants to earn a litle bit of money would they
be able to establish one for the night? please let me know soon.

~BDL

PS: I never check this emaill, so if u could email any interest to
lukeradaich at yahoo.com.au or just speak to me in the club room. Thanks.