[ucc-announce] UCC/UniSFA Quiz Night: Thursday 1st May

Scott Young splintax at ucc.asn.au
Fri Apr 11 19:00:36 WST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick email to let you all know that the annual UCC/UniSFA Quiz
Night is to be held on Thursday 1st May in the UWA Tavern, so be sure
to keep that night free!

Last year's quiz night was great fun, with almost $2000 worth of
prizes on offer, and I'm sure at least $2000 worth of the Tav's
beverages consumed. We're hoping to see an even bigger turnout this
year, so we'd love to see you there!

We're currently seeking prize donations and sponsorships for this
year's quiz night, so if you've got anything at all to offer, or your
workplace might be able to offer sponsorship, please consider asking
them for us.

Scott Young
2008 UCC Treasurer
splintax at ucc.asn.au