[ucc-announce] REMINDER: UCC LAN and Cleanup TOMORROW NIGHT!

Luke Williams president at ucc.asn.au
Thu Apr 17 16:59:01 WST 2008

Just a quick reminder that the first UCC LAN for this year is
TOMORROW NIGHT in the Cameron Hall Loft, starting at 5pm and running
through to 11am Saturday. Bring your everything you need for your
computer, including a power strip if necessary and a network cable. We'll
be doing a pizza order at some stage, so bring $5 if you want to get in
on it!

Want pizza but don't want to pay? Come along at 1pm and help us clean up
the clubroom - people who make a reasonable contribution to the cleanup
eat for free, and if you'd like to be considered for door group in the
future then coming to cleanups is a great way to win brownie points with
committee! Likewise, if you're already on door then not coming is great
way to lose them, but we'll be a bit forgiving this time because the
cleanup is happening during school and business hours.

Come along, it'll be fun!

Luke

--
Luke Williams