[ucc-announce] Clubroom and Cameron Hall Cleanup

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 8 13:50:05 WST 2010

Hi all,

O-Day is fast approaching, and it has come to our attention that the
clubroom and its surrounds are a huge mess. With 10 years worth of old
couches, boxes, computers, books, chairs, and general rubbish around the
place, Cameron Hall is not really an attractive place to be.

With this in mind, the UCC committee has organised a cleanup this Sunday
the 14th, starting at 1pm. I have organised two rubbish skips to be put in
the catering carpark for the weekend. Pizza will be provided at dinner for
anyone who comes and helps out.

Many hands make light work, please don't just expect a select few people
to do all the work so that you can sit back and enjoy the facilities on
offer.

Bob Adamson
UCC Wheel Member

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |