[ucc-announce] Polo Shirts have arrived!

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:48:54 WST 2010

Hi all,

Polo shirts have arrived! We're sure you want to be clothed in UCCan
goodness, and we would love all of you to be wearing your polos on
O'Day, so here are 5 simple steps to get yours:

 (1) use dispense to pay for your pre-order

 (2) come in to the clubroom. If possible, come before O'Day, because
O'Day will be quite hectic, and we'll be trying to be nice to the new
freshers.

 (3) ask a friendly wheel member to open the machine room for you, and
locate the pre-order bag

 (4) find a polo of the correct size
      (if you've forgotten what size you ordered, consult the piece of
paper stored with the pre-orders)

 (5) sign next to your name on the sheet to indicate that you've
picked up the shirt. Enjoy your new polo!

If you have not pre-ordered a polo and you want one, come in to the
club and ask a friendly wheel member to help. It will cost you $35,
and it's first-come-best-dressed.

Regards, and enjoy the polos!
Daniel Axtens
[DJA]
(still technically your friendly Fresher Rep...)