[ucc-announce] 2013 Cameron Hall Charity Vigil

Samuel Shenton samuel at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 11 00:18:00 WST 2013

Hello,

On Friday 20th September the annual Cameron Hall Charity Vigil will be taking
place once again to raise money for Parkerville Children and Youth Care.

Starting at 6pm, we have heaps of events planned, and lots of prizes for all
those kind hearted enough to donate! Just donate upon entry (minimum $10) and
you will have access to an amazing night!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/545969608792264/

This year we are aiming to get above $2000 so for those willing to help us
collect donations, there are donation forms available in clubrooms in
Cameron Hall. (If every person can get $20 we will easily reach our goal!)

You can also donate via EFT to:
The University Computer Club
BSB: 036054
ACC: 285739