[ucc-announce] Charity Vigil@ Cameron Hall, September 20th TONIGHT

Erin Steicke vix at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 20 10:57:26 WST 2013

Hi all,

In case you were unaware, the affiliated clubs of Cameron Hall annually
host a Charity Vigil, a full night of various activites, games, and
screenings. All proceeds (and in some cases revenue) are given to charity,
which for this year is the Parkerville Children and Youth Care.

This year's Charity Vigil will be held tonight (September 20th), starting
officially at 6pm. After that point, people will be asked to leave Cameron
Hall, and it will cost $10 to enter/re-enter the building. This can be
paid at the door, or via EFT or dispense (the option for dispense should
be up some time later today).

For activities, the UCC will have a LAN (the clubroom will be open for
use, though don't expect any sort of quiet), Unigames will be hosting
various board games and pen-and-paper RPGs, Science Union will be showing
screenings, and Unisfa will do whatever Unisfa does, I suppose (I think
they have consoles and maybe some more screenings).

As above, the event is officially slated to being at 6pm, and will
continue on throughout the night to Saturday morning.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you,
Erin
UCC Secretary 2013