[ucc-announce] Event planning for semester 2 - 14th June - Free Food for volunteers!

Grace Rosario mallow at ucc.asn.au
Mon Jun 10 17:41:34 AWST 2019

Hey UCCans,

Now that exams are almost over, the committee is planning to get
prepared for next semester early.
To this end, we will be running a semester 2 planning session this
Friday, the 14th of June, between 10am and 2pm.

This event will involve brainstorming events and planning a calendar
for as much of second semester as possible.
The second part of this meeting will involve creating Facebook events
for as many events as possible.

If you would like to have ideas, or want to have your say on what events
you would like to be run next semester, please contact committee (Email
is amazing, discord is nice, talking to individual committee members is
sketchy).
Or, of course, come down to UCC on Friday and help us make semester two
an eventful semester.

If you would like to volunteer to run any events next semester, please
also let us know.
If you would like to run a tech talk, please let us know what dates you
are available and we can organise an event with you.

It would be amazing to get some more non-committee members involved in
organising and running events.
Even if all you want to run is a movie night, or a tournament screening.
Please help us to help you get involved.

Everyone who comes down and gets involved in creating events for
semester two will be provided with free lunch! (There is an ongoing
debate between the president and secretary over pizza verses subway). So
if you are keen to help UCC in semester two, please come down get
involved.

Hopefully, we will see some of you on Friday.

Best,

Grace Rosario
[MLG]
UCC Secretary

--
"[5] Do it by the book, but be the author" - Peter