[Unigames] Escape Hunt

Sarah Lewis 21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 30 20:19:47 AWST 2015

Hey everyone,

Our event with Perth Escape Hunt is going forward on the Wednesday 27 May
(University week 13) at 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Teams will be 'locked' into different rooms and must complete different
puzzles in order to escape. You will have the opportunity to attempt at
least 2 of Escape Hunt's 3 unique rooms. Usually this would cost you over
$50 (or more probably), but tickets to this event are only $25.

During the event UniGames' board games will be available in the common
break area at Escape Hunt for people to use. Food/Dinner options such as
Subway are available in Fremantle very near to Escape Hunt, and attendees
may leave between completing activities to purchase their own food.

Clicking attending on the facebook event doesn't guarantee you a spot, you
much sign up and pay in the UniGames club room prior to the event. Spots
are limited.

Attendees must organise their own transport to and from the event. Attendees
must be members of UniGames, and this is an 18+ only event.

This is a really cheap way to try some sweet practical puzzles, so I hope
to see you signing up in the club oom over the next week!

Sarah
UniGames Pres xx