[Unigames] UniGames Dice Buy 2015 and [REDaCTED] Notification

Sarah Lewis 21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 18:05:18 AWST 2015

Hey table-top-gamers and fake geeks,

This year we're doing another giant dice buy, like the one the one done in
2010 for those of you you live with the (super-cost-effective) memory.
UniGames will again be paying for the postage, so club-members only need to
pay the price listed in the price list.

Attached are the Chessex 2015 catelogue and price list. Send any orders or
queries to our luminous Vice President Steven Correia via facebook or his
email 20524998 at student.uwa.edu.au.

In other news I'd like to notify you all of a super exciting [REDACTED]
occurring over the first weekend of the holiday (June 26-29) so keep those
dates free!

In the near future we are also looking at running a sweet event with Escape
Hunt Perth, so watch this space!

Take care everyone!
Sarah Lewis
UniGames President