[Unigames] Unigames PROSH

Sarah Lewis 21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 27 17:56:21 AWST 2015

Hey member-base,

This year UniGames is attending Prosh as a team with UniSFA and UCC. Our
group theme is Star Wars: Edgier Empire. Think: everyone as Princess Leia.
Or perhaps more realistically, everyone in edgy robes with appropriate
props.

We'll be Proshing at Subiaco train station on Wednesday morning (1 April)
next week.

Meet us at Cameron Hall at 4:45AM on the day. This is not a joke. I'm sorry.

SEE YOU THERE!

UNSUBSCRIBED TO THE LAST ONE, YET HAS ENDED UP RECEIVING THIS. Please
unsubscribe yourself or message me and I'll do it immediately.<<<<<

Thank you! <3
Sarah Lewis
UniGames Pres 2k15