[Unigames] This weeks minutes!

Sarah Lewis 21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Mon May 11 14:50:54 AWST 2015

Hey UniGames,

The Facebook page has been lively as heck today, so check out our upcoming
events!
>Relay for Life launch tomorrow, Oak Lawn, 1pm
>Game of Thrones one shot Wednesday 11th 5pm
>Cameron Ball
>Escape Hunt

Get amongst it,
Sarah xx

UNIGAMES COMMITTEE MEETING 11th MAY 2015

Apologies: Ruisi, Taylor

Meeting open 2PM Sarah Time (2:07)

REPORTS

President
> Signed up for escape hunt + ball
> Excited
> CAMP CAMP CAMP is not redacted in the minutes!!!
> Camp is 26th June- 29th June - Tickets=$100, will let you know when on
sale.
> Mask for Cameron Ball is going well, everyone get keen.
> Relay for life events coming up, everyone go even if you hate sports,
kick UniSFA’s butt, etc.
> Everything is good.

Vice President
> I’m not evil.
> Dice Buy is progressing.
> Research projects was handed in, yayay.
> Panto went well.
> Steven is out

Treasurer
> So much money, most of it is dice.
> Too many events. Money paths are confusing.
> Paid off Tav for Quiz Night.
> Profit was in last weeks minutes.
> Life is hard.

Secretary
> Confirmed for shit
> Sorry

Librarian
> Fully intend to book buy tomorrow. Ryan, Winslade and Kieran suffering
together. Yay!
> I will pay, Unigames can pay me back.
> I hate group assignments. They know what they did.
> Cam’s moved battlefield gothic inside. Things are up on shelf.
> Stuff

Fresher Rep
> After a week of not sleeping and eating nothing but bread, Taylor has
succumbed to post-panto-production-plague.
> Have fun at board-games.
> Hope to be better in time for GoGoT one-shot.
> RIP in peace

LAST WEEKS ACTION ITEMS

> Add UWAnime & UWASCA to CH forum
>> Done!!!!!!!

> Relay for life communications
>> YAYAYAY!!!!! Messaged Relay at UWA and they responded saying it should be
$20 for students! Apply as *Youth Participants*. Unigames team should be up
soon.

> Dice buy
>> Final order sent on Friday. Sent me an email saying whole bunch of shit
out of stock. May have to refund people. Waiting for more correspondence.
Pay via Credit Card, etc. Money troubles, Steven is not sure about all
details. *Jen goes ugh*

> Book buy
>> JVB accidentally urred, and ordered the book. Drive-Thru-RPG order
coming soon. Group RPG order is not terrible; on hold until Sem 2.
>> Rest of the physical book buy happening tomorrow, time tbd.

AGENDA
> Camp 26 – 29 June
>> Should be approved any day now.
>> See President’s Report.

> Ball 22 May
>> Tickets become full priced on Thursday. Get them before them before
then. $20 -> $30. Everyone go, should be good.

> Escape hunt 27 May
>> Five spots left!
>> Get in quick, cheap cheap fun!
>> Two weeks ish.

> One Shot ASOIF 13 May
>> Yay! This Wednesday! 5PM
>> At least 2 GMs.
>> Events are up on FB.

> Boardgames 11 May
>> Board games night tonight!
>> Let’s play old board games!

>Wargames
>> <monotone voice>going great</>
>> No one wants to help.
>> Secret plans are underway.

>Magic Tuesdays
>> They are going well.
>> MMA soon.
>> Etc.

>Relay for Life
>> Participation is now $20, everyone should do it!
>> Mini-run tomorrow @ 1pm, Free Donuts(if you run)!!!

>CH Forum
>> Added people
>> Good
>> Discuss upcoming charity vigil and cameron hall convention day thing
*sssshhh*

>Dice buy
>>See action items.

>Book buy
>>See action items.

>SOC meeting 13 May
>> Wednesday, real secretary is going.

>JVB discount code is gone (winslade to elaborate)
>>See above.

>Dark Heresy One-Shot: Wednesday of Study Break
>> ^ That ^

>White Dwarf Comics
>A member is looking to clear collection of White Dwarf mags. If anyone is
interested, contact committee.

NEW ACTIONS ITEMS
>Winslade+Ryan: Book Buy
>Ryan: Run+Think of GM panels.
>Steven+Jen: Sort out Dice Buy money stuffs
>Everyone: Sign up to CBall and Escape Hunt
>Kieran: Keep wargaming; Consider GMing one-shots and your life.
>Sarah: Message GMs re. one-shots.

Meeting Closed 2:36PM