[Unigames] Unigames Committee Meeting Minutes 11/4/2017

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 11 15:14:45 AWST 2017

Hey Everybody! Here are the minutes for this week. We're going to be
revamping the emails we send out to be more of a weekly newsletter, so keep
your eyes peeled for that!

Additionally: Here are the events for the next week:

Board Games in the Loft - Thursday 6th of April - 3:00pm onwards

Intro to Magic the Gathering Night in the Loft- Saturday the 8th of April -
12:00pm onwards

We also just had a book buy! Detials in the minutes.

Secretary of Unigames, Gavin Tay Fernandez