[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 15 - GEIST THE DIGEST EATER

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 8 13:21:17 AWST 2017

GEIST THE DIGEST EATER - UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 15

Many of our dates have changed dates to accommodate for the moving of Club
Carnival! Make sure you check if you can make these new events!

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
10th of August: Board Games Night - Bad Weather: 4 pm
12th of August: LARP Training / Mini Game Day 11 am
17th of August: Refresher Rewelcome: 4 pm
2nd to 3rd of September: Roleplay for Life 12pm to 12pm
23rd to 24th of September: Cameron Hall Charity Vigil
14th to 15th of October: Relay for Life 12pm to 12pm.

Join Unigames Facebook Group to View Events Page: https://www.facebook.com
/groups/uwa.unigames/events/
As always attached are the minutes.

*Contact Unigames* committee through our Facebook Page or Email
21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
(This is Secretary Gavin Tay Fernandez's email - we're using it for now
until we get things fixed)