[Unigames] Unigames AGM + Upcoming Events

Ruisi Chen 21487925 at student.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 20 22:51:48 AWST 2017

Hi Unigames,

The new semester is just around the corner, so here's a handy list of
events to come!

*O-DAY *
Friday 24th February 11AM - 3:30PM
James Oval

- Sign up ALL the freshers!
- Our stall will be located in the north-west corner, between the cricket
pavilion and Reid library
- Returning members are encouraged to come down, engage with new members or
just share words of sympathy for those who will be manning the stall in 37
degree heat

*FRESHER WELCOME *
Thursday 2nd March 4PM - 8PM
Cameron Hall Loft

- Social boardgames night to welcome all our newly signed up members!
- Free pizza for first time members, reasonably priced pizza for returning
members
- This is the first opportunity new members get to really engage with what
the club does, so we want to make a good first impression! Please come by
to play a friendly game or two and to extol the benefits of joining a
fresher campaign.

*UNIGAMES ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING*
Friday 3rd March 1PM - 3PM
Guild Council Meeting Room

- Elections for Unigames Committee 2017 will occur at this meeting
- This is a very important meeting, please come to this meeting
- Democracy has a lot of rules, so a detailed email will be coming soon

Facebook event pages can be found on:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/uwa.unigames/

Hope to see you all there!

Best Wishes