[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 7 - Night's Black Digest

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 30 13:22:09 AWST 2017

NIGHT'S BLACK DIGEST - Unigames Newsletter 7

Camp Tickets are now on sale, see the Gatekeeper in the room for details.
Good luck with exams everybody: welcome to the real work.

*UPCOMING EVENTS*31st of May: A Song of Ice and Fire Oneshot: 5pm Onwards
June 30th to July 3rd: CAMP: Droids and Druids.

Join Unigames Facebook Group to View Events Page: https://www.facebook.com
/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

As always attached are the minutes. They have a significant autocorrect
fail this week: Unigames Gatekeepers cannot sign ther own Camp Forms.

*Contact Unigames* committee through our Facebook Page or Email
21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
(This is Secretary Gavin Tay Fernandez's email - we're using it for now
until we get things fixed)