[Unigames] Unigames Newsletter 1 - Dungeons and Digests

Donald Sutherland donald at sutherland.id.au
Sat Mar 10 00:34:07 AWST 2018

*Unigames Newsletter 1 - Dungeons and Digests*

Welcome, both old and new members to another year of Unigames!
In case you don't know me, I'm Donald the new/old secretary of Unigames.
It's my job to make sure you all know what's happening.
A great deal has happened already this year, and this newsletter/digest
should hopefully help you all keep track of the many events we run, so you
can attend all the cool stuff!

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
12th March - Magic Learn to Play + Sealed League sign-up! Want to learn
Magic?
14th March - Board Games Night! Come down to the club and play some of the
best board games we have to offer.
21st March - Prosh! Join us for early morning newspaper selling, with a
Monster Mash theme.

Want to view all of the upcoming events? Head on over to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

*What happened this week?*
This week was the first week under the reign of the new committee, and we
have started off the year strong. For those of you not in the know, the
current committee is:

President: Gavin Tay Fernandez
Vice-President: Emily Schofield
Treasurer: Alaura Evans
Secretary: Donald Sutherland
Librarian: Nadia Wichmann
Fresher Rep: Jasmine Sullivan
OCMs: Aoibhinn O'Shea, Alistair Langton, Jake Neilson
IPP: Taylor Home

The minutes from the AGM are still being finalised, but will be released
with the next digest.

*Contact Unigames*
If you want to contact Unigames committee, you can do so through our
Facebook page or email us at unigames-owner at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au. Or you can
contact me directly at donald at sutherland.id.au

As always, attached are the minutes of the most recent committee meeting.

Until next time,
Unigames