[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 2 - Digest Dominion

Donald Sutherland donald at sutherland.id.au
Tue Mar 20 19:06:37 AWST 2018

 *Unigames Newsletter 2 - Digest Dominion*

Welcome everyone to the second digest of the year!
I hope your classes are going well, and everything is well organised for
the semester ahead.

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
21st March - Prosh! We'll be Monster Mashing it up at Subiaco Station from
7AM, so come and say hi and support charity!
21st March - One-page RPG one-shots! Starting from 4PM, join us in playing
such amazing RPGs as 'Honey Heist', 'Lasers & Feelings', and 'Everyone is
John!'
28th March - Watch the Skies Mega-Game: This huge (40+ people) event has
people playing as international leaders during a time of crisis (namely,
Alien Invasion). For more information, click this link
<https://www.facebook.com/events/235226943711862/>.

Want to view all of the upcoming events? Head on over to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

*What happened this week?*
Our sealed league is running in full force. It's not too late to sign up!
Our D&D one-shots were a huge hit, with five games running and 30 players
showing up!

*Contact Unigames*

* If you want to contact Unigames committee, you can do so through our
Facebook page or email us at unigames-owner at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
<unigames-owner at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>. Or you can contact me directly
at donald at sutherland.id.au <donald at sutherland.id.au>As always, attached are
the minutes of the most recent committee meeting.Until next time,Donald *