[tech] Machine room

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 15 19:52:04 WST 1999

Any ladies reading, avert your eyes NOW.

Where are the 8mm tape drives..? The machine room is the most unholy, cunty
mess I've seen it in EVER... can we please try not to mix power and ethernet
cables... maybe keep SCSI cables off the floor, etc..?

I'm extremely surprised that things have been running so smoothly.
We HAVE to clean it up before summer comes with a vengeance, or things WILL
melt.

Cheers
/dave
--
/  David Manchester <mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>  [TDH]  Netware/UNIX droid. \
Tell someone who's interested, tell someone who can keep their lunch digested